Saturday, March 24, 2007

How surreal office small talk can get *


MF: you know what we say when someone get a haircut as yours?
MM: No …
MF: we say that he has fallen asleep on the barber chair …
MM: Well, that’s true for me … and the barber is also Italian. This is the result

JP: Ehi mmh mmh did you copy my haircut?
MM: Yes. I’m copycat
JP: 2mm set on hair trimmer?

MM: No, between 2 and 3
JP: Mmh Mmh I see

YO: Oh man, now you look really like Jean Reno
MM: Are you kidding me?
YO: No, you look like him ... I mean, kind of ...
MM: Well also HM told me that ...


*title by SH. I was for "How a haircut can change your social life at work"


2 comments:

grosrat said...

secondo me stai troppo bene.
in effetti un po jean reno lo sei, tipo ne Le grand bleu.

ps call me a milano if you re at home cheers

achab said...

grosrat apri la tua posta gmail che chattiamo su dai!